Monday, March 14, 2011

Romeo and Juliet

This year Abby was the only one of my girls who wanted to keep taking dance. The last few years all 3 girls took dance but this year Haylee and Megan decided they wanted to pursue other interest. Haylee started taking Violin and Megan started Piano lessons. Abby is my little dancer. She loves to dance. This year we started her in a new dance company called Creative Arts Academy. I am really impressed with this dance group compared to the one we were with the past couple of years. The teachers are wonderful and overly qualified. This past week Abby had her ballet recital. They did Romeo and Juliet and it was wonderful. I was impressed how well they portrayed the whole play as a ballet. All the dancers did such a great job and I could tell they worked so hard. Abby loved performing and I am so proud of her. Here are a few pictures of the event. Sorry some of them are blurry.



This one is my favorite





3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I'm thinking of putting Stac in a ballet school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! She totally fits the dancer personality too! Tell her great job from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! She looks like a fairy princess up there. I have lots of good memories from my years in dance class. :)

    ReplyDelete