Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today we had fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day. In the past I usually don't do anything special to celebrate St. Patrick's day other than dressing my kids in green, but this year I wanted to make it more fun for the kids. We had a whole day full of "Green" to celebrate St. Patty's day. For breakfast the kids ate Lucky charms. They thought that was fun because it turned their milk "green". I also gave each of them a "green" head band and lay. They all wore them to school. For dinner we had a "green" dinner. This was so much fun that I think I will be doing this every year. For the menu we had chicken wraps with "green" tortillas, "green" salad, "green" beans and "green" punch. For dessert I made a key lime cake. The girls helped me decorate our dinner table with "green" decorations. We had a great day.













No comments:

Post a Comment