Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us


Today is our anniversary. We have been married for 14 years. I honestly can't believe we have been married for that long. It seems like yesterday was our wedding day. Andy had to work all weekend so we couldn't go away or do something big but we did go out to dinner last night. I surprised Andy and took him to Ruth's Chris steakhouse and it was so much fun. It was our first time going there and it was amazing. They really made it special for us. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. It has been a wonderful 14 years and I am looking forward to many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!






4 comments:

  1. How fun! Happy Anniversary to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Sounds and looks like it was a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Happy Anniversary. I've always wanted to try that place.

    ReplyDelete