Monday, September 5, 2011

Hawaii Trip 2011 - Snorkel Trip


On our last day of our vacation we went on a snorkeling trip. This was the first time our kids have ever been snorkeling and they loved it. We went on a big boat with a big group of people. They had a continental breakfast while we were on our way to the first snorkel stop. We went to 2 different locations to snorkel. The first stop was called Molokini. The water was so clear that we could see the bottom of the ocean from the boat. There was a lot of colorful fish at this stop. On our way to our next snorkel stop they had a BBQ lunch for us. The 2nd snorkel spot was my favorite. We swam with about 10 turtles. I had never seen a turtle snorkeling before and so I was so excited to see as many as we did. We had a great trip. The only bad part about this trip was I got a little sea sick but I handled it ok and still enjoyed snorkeling. I was so proud of all my kids for getting in the water and snorkeling. This was a great day to end our trip.















They had a water slid on the boat and Haylee and Megan had fun with it.






After snorkeling we all decided to dress up nice and go out to dinner before heading to the airport. This is a picture of all the girls getting ready. The guys got out numbered on our trip. There were 8 girls to 3 boys in our group.




No comments:

Post a Comment