Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Ethan started preschool today. He was so excited to go to school just like his older sisters although he was a little sad that he was not going to be riding the bus. I am so proud of him. He did so good. I thought that I might have to stay the entire time because he sometimes has a hard time with me leaving him. When we first walked in he started crying because he was scared but after we went outside to take a class picture I told him I will be back soon and he was ok. His teachers names are Miss Jenn and Miss Danielle. Abby also went to this preschool and so they already knew Ethan a little which helped Ethan feel more comfortable. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.




1 comment:

  1. My gosh, I can't believe he's that grown up already! :) But I guess he and Ella are close to the same age. What a cutie. Looks like the first day was a success!

    ReplyDelete