Sunday, August 14, 2011

Megan's 10yr old Birthday Interview


What is you favorite song? Scream from High School Musical

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Hawaii

What does your mom always say to you? I love you

What is your favorite sport? Swimming

What is your favorite T.V show? Wizards of Waverly Place

What does you dad always say to you? Your Fired

What do you want to be when you grow up? The President of the United States

What is your least favorite chore? Picking up my room

What is one thing that makes you happy? Chinese Food

What is on thing that makes you mad? When Abby takes my stuff without asking.

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What is your favorite candy? Cookies and Cream Hersey Bar

What is your favorite thing to do with your mom? Helping her make things in the kitchen

If you had one wish what would it be? Get a DSI

What is your favorite birthday present you have ever gotten? My new room decorated

What is your favorite family Christmas tradition? I get to open one present on Christmas Eve and it's always pajamas

What is your favorite movie? Eclipse

What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream? Mint Chocolate Chip



1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love Megan. I remember the day she was born. I was the first one to hold her after you and Andy. She had the most beautiful eyes. Happy Birthday Megan.

    ReplyDelete