Thursday, August 18, 2011

Megan's 10th Birthday


This year for Megan's birthday she wanted to get a pedicure. She had been looking forward to her 10th birthday to get a pedicure because Haylee got her first pedicure for her 10th birthday. So, I took her up to my favorite nail place and she got her very first pedicure. She loved it. She got to pick whatever color she wanted and she loved sitting in the message chair. I thought it was cute because her feet could barely reach the water and the foot rest. Later that evening we had a family birthday party for her. She requested a coconut cake for her birthday this year. When we were in Hawaii she had discovered a love for coconut. So, I did my best to make her a coconut cake. Here are some pictures of her big day.











1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Miss Megan, I just got my first pedicure last week too! :) It was fantastic. I think your feet turned out way cuter than mine, though. Happy birthday to a wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete