Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Haylee's 12th Birthday

On July 11th Haylee turned 12. I feel like Haylee has grown up so fast just in the last week. She is now in Young Women's. On Sunday she went to Young Women's for the first time. She was so ready. All of her friends are already in YW and so she was in primary all by herself for the past few months. Last week because she was almost 12 they let her go to girls camp. She had a blast. She loved getting to know all of the girls and the leaders. We are also getting her ready to go to Jr. High in a few weeks. I am excited for her and I love watching her grow and start all these new things in her life. We had a small family party for her on Sunday. She got a lot of fun things for her birthday but the highlight of her day was getting her first cell phone. I had her so convinced that she wasn't getting a phone until she proved to me that she can get good grades on her first report card in Jr. High. So, when she opened it up and saw a cell phone she was so excited. Some of the other things she got was luggage, hair straightener, I tunes gift card, clothes and an alarm clock. Here a few pictures of her party.












2 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up! What a wonderful young woman you have. It seems so far away when Ella and Mara will be that age, but I know it comes all too quickly. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful hair Haylee! I can't believe she is almost a teen. I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete