Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bear Lake 2011

Last week we went to Bear Lake with my family. My parents own a couple of condo's up at Ideal Beach resort and it is so much fun to go up in the summer. We had fun at the beach and the kids played in the lake. The water was cold but the kids didn't seem to mind getting in and having fun. The kids also had fun playing in the sand. My dad rented a boat for a couple of hours and we all took turns going boating on the lake. We had a great time and it was so much fun hanging out with family and the kids enjoyed being with their cousins. Here are some fun pictures of our trip.



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for not putting my body in most of those photos! That sure was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I remember a few trips up there when we were little! So fun. I love your pictures. Looks like an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete