Thursday, January 10, 2013

Midway Manor

My Parents have an amazing house up in Midway that we are very fortunate to be able to enjoy.  My parents wanted to have Christmas up there this year and so a few days before Christmas we went up to Midway and spent a few days enjoying some family time.  We had a great time.  


We went to Soldier Hollow and went tubing.  This was our first time going to Soldier Hollow and it was so much fun.  I think we are going to make a tradition to go there every winter.





This is the lift that pulls you up the Hill.  This is the only way I will go tubing.  




This picture I took right after Ethan went down the hill for the first time.  We was so scared and had tears.  A few minutes later he was asking to go again.  By the end of the 2 hours we were there he was going down by himself and loved it.





Ethan being Silly with his orange as his teeth.

Andy reading a Christmas story to Ethan and Abby before bed.

My pretty girl.

My other pretty girl

Ethan and his cousin Cali keeping busy playing the ipad.

The kids enjoyed making a gingerbread house.





We also made rice crispy snowmen.  They turned out pretty cute!






On Christmas Eve it snowed most of the day and the kids made a giant snowman.  I think they did a pretty good job with the help their Dad, Aunt Shara and a couple cousins.





In Midway they have a pretty cool outdoor ice skating rink. So on Christmas eve we took the kids ice skating. They loved it and it was so much fun.


Haylee and Megan were pretty good and loved skating around the rink with me.


Abby held onto the side most of the time, but she got a little bit better towards the end.

Ethan was pretty good.  He didn't want me to hold onto him very much and was very daring by himself.  He fell a lot but it didn't seem to bother him, he just got right back up and kept skating.


No comments:

Post a Comment