Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6th grade graduation


Last Friday Haylee had her 6th grade graduation. It was a day filled with so many emotions. I was sad that my oldest child will no longer be going to elementary school but very happy and excited for all the new and fun experiences she will have in Jr. High school. Andy and I are so proud of Haylee. We love watching her grow into such a wonderful girl and we are so lucky to have her as our daughter. The graduation was fun to watch. They had several students give the typical graduation speech. They talked about their favorite memories from 6th grade. Each class took turns walking up the stage to get their envelopes from their teacher and shaking hands with all the 6th grade teachers. All the 6th grade teachers have been great this year and Haylee has loved them.

Haylee and her teacher Mr. Danielson


Haylee and her friends in a little good-bye huddle. They were all really sad because some of her friends will be going to different Jr. High schools next year.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Congrats to Hailey.
    I was thinking, I don't think they did things like that when I was in 6th grade.

    ReplyDelete