Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6th Grade Field Trip

Today I helped chaperon Haylee's 6th grade field trip. All year Haylee had been asking if I would go on this field trip with her. We went to Capital Theater to see the ballet and they performed Peter and the Wolf. It was kind of sad to think that this is the last time I will probably chaperon a field trip with Haylee. This was her last field trip in elementary school. I can't believe how fast she has grown and that she will be going to Jr. High next year. I just want to enjoy the last little bit of this year with her in elementary school.





After the ballet we went to a park to have lunch.
This is her bestie at school. They want to be locker partners next year.


This is Haylee's teacher Mr. Danielson. He is kind of goofy. They call him Mr. D

After we got back to the school. I stopped by the lunch room and said hi to Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment